Our Quality Philosophy
Quality is not something to be superimposed by inspectors somewhere along the production line. At ZOT we aim for “the customer’s perception of excellence” and the finest details are closely controlled at each stage of manufacture. ZOT’s Quality assurance begins with the preparation of the manufacturing specification and the verification of processes. Thereafter quality controls are built in at every stage of production.
Strategy of our Quality Policy
The control and monitoring of our goals are the basics of our strategy.
The management supports the Quality System and takes the necessary actions to ensure the appropriate quality standards are applied.
Zot operates a yearly training schedule to ensure all operators are trained and IPC certified as a specialist in either IPC 610 or IPC 620. Several products that are manufactured by Zot carry a UL licence.
Cornerstones of the quality policy
- Quality comes first
- Process sensitive operations that result in quality defects can be verified directly by the Quality Manager
- Every operator is responsible for the quality of his own work
- The Quality Manager has the authority to use all means to achieve the objectives
- Procedures should always be followed
- If an operator, for whatever reason, cannot follow the work instructions, the Quality Manager needs to be informed immediately
Quality System Approval
Quality System :
BS EN 9100:2018 (AS9100)
ISO 13485:2016 (Medical Certification)
- IPC 620 Application Specialist Certified
- IPC 610 Application Specialist Certified