Our Quality Philosophy
Quality is not something to be superimposed by inspectors somewhere along the production line. At ZOT we aim for “the customer’s perception of excellence” and the finest details are closely controlled at each stage of manufacture. ZOT’s Quality assurance begins with the preparation of the manufacturing specification and the verification of tooling. Thereafter quality controls are built in at every stage of production, including SPC procedures were beneficial.
All processes are controlled by various quality methods, including Cp & Cpk, preventative maintenance schedules, critical characteristics, every possible variable & attribute is monitored and controlled. This is also backed up with a well-equipped Laboratory, covered 24 hours a day
Strategy of our Quality Policy
The control and monitoring of our goals are the basics of our strategy.
The management supports the Quality System and takes the necessary actions to ensure the appropriate quality standards are applied.
Cornerstones of the quality policy
- Quality comes first
- Process sensitive operations that result in quality defects can be verified directly by the Quality Manager
- Every operator is responsible for the quality of his own work
- The Quality Manager has the authority to use all means to achieve the objectives
- Procedures should always be followed
- If an operator, for whatever reason, cannot follow the work instructions, the Quality Manager needs to be informed immediately
Quality System Approval
- Quality System : BS EN 9100:2018 (AS9100) & ISO 9001:2015
Underwriters Laboratory Approval
- UL Approval Certificate No: E76334
- Unless otherwise stated we work to IPC-A-600 (Latest Revision) Class 2, and IPC-6012.
We are pleased to announce the completed installation of the ESI 5335 Laser Dill and Rout MAchine. This provides Zot with…
Read full story
Zot is happy to announce that they have placed an order for a new Cupric Etch and Resist Strip Line from UCE - supplied a…
Read full story