Our Quality Philosophy
Quality is not something to be superimposed by inspectors somewhere along the production line. At ZOT we aim for “the customer’s perception of excellence” and the finest details are closely controlled at each stage of manufacture. ZOT’s Quality assurance begins with the preparation of the manufacturing specification and the verification of tooling. Thereafter quality controls are built in at every stage of production, including SPC procedures were beneficial.
Strategy of our Quality Policy
The control and monitoring of our goals are the basics of our strategy.
The management supports the Quality System and takes the necessary actions to ensure the appropriate quality standards are applied.
Cornerstones of the quality policy
- Quality comes first
- Process sensitive operations that result in quality defects can be verified directly by the Quality Manager
- Every operator is responsible for the quality of his own work
- The Quality Manager has the authority to use all means to achieve the objectives
- Procedures should always be followed
- If an operator, for whatever reason, cannot follow the work instructions, the Quality Manager needs to be informed immediately
Quality System Approval
Quality System : BS EN 9100:2009 (AS9100)
At the Beginning of February Zot was awarded its SC21 Bronze Award.
SC21 is a change programme design…
Read full story
Due to increased orders for precision machined parts Zot have invested in a brand new Doosan DNM650 3 axis CNC milling ma…
Read full story