Reporting to: Operations Manager
Main duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of processing new sales enquiries and purchase orders.
- Responsible for the development and the performance of all Internal sales activities.
- Ensure accurate quotes are issued in a timely manner, analysing materials and job costings.
- Point of contact for customers during quote and order processing stage.
- Monitor individual account metrics such as hit rates, pipeline percentage per customer, reason for missed opportunity etc.
- Liaise with group business develop manager to maintain high level of customer service.
- Liaise with purchasing, planning and production to ensure feasibility, Capacity and lead-times are reviewed and accurate before issuing quotes.
- Develop existing and new business opportunities.
- Following up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products or services.
- Qualify sales leads generated by business development activities.
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Excellent team player
- Attention to detail.
- Hands-on, can-do positive attitude
- Highly motivated with the ability to delegate, motivate and achieve set goals.
- Knowledge of ERP System – Javelin
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
Sales/Account management experience within a fast-moving contract electronic manufacturing environment or a sound ERP understanding within a manufacturing role would be preferred. ERP software training will be provided.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Sick pay
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs (flexible start and finish times)
- Potential Hybrid working conditions available.
- Over 40 years of Engineering experience in all aspects of Manufacturing
- 29 days paid holiday per year.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Shift allowance
- Excellent on-the-job training
- Apprenticeship schemes available
- Sage Employee Benefits – Including Employee Assistance programme.
- Good transport links and on-site car parking
- Equal Opportunities Employer
Zot follows a policy of equal opportunites for employment, training and other conditions of service.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions. Proof of identity and right to work in the UK will be required prior to commencing employment.
Please note on this occasion Zot will not consider applicants requiring sponsorship for this role. International workers will therefore only be able to take up this role if they can demonstrate an alternative right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in joining us, we would love to hear from you? Please send your CV and a short covering email to [email protected]